In this Terms and Conditions agreement, the following Definitions apply:
“We”, “our”, or “us” refers to Fantage Legacy Edition resources and assets.
“User(s)”, “you”, “your”, or “I” refers to Consumers of Fantage Legacy Edition (visitors or registered users). (Please note that this also applies to parents or legal guardians if the consumer is under the age of 13 years old.)
- Fantage Legacy Edition is an emulation of the original game found on Fantage.com and does not have any ties or connections to the original Fantage.com game. Virtual items, content, or other assets cannot be transferred to Fantage Legacy Edition from Fantage.com Inc.
- Fantage Legacy Edition is in complete compliance with our Legal Disclosure that can be found by clicking here. Updates to this Legal Disclosure can occur at any time with or without notice to our users.
- We may, at our own discretion, with or without warning, cease operation of the websites that we maintain, terminate your membership to Fantage Legacy, or otherwise restrict your access to the Fantage Legacy. We are not liable for your inability or to access the site. All content and software usable through this site, as well as all trademarks, service marks, and copyrightable material found on or provided by this site, is the property of Fantage Legacy Edition and/or Fantage.com Inc. We do not recognize trades, gifting, purchasing, or selling of accounts or virtual items that has not been granted to you in writing by Fantage Legacy Edition. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, and any such attempt shall be null, void, and may result in a temporary or permanent suspension. You may not sell in-game items, currency, or accounts for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of Fantage Legacy.
- Fantage Legacy Edition and all software and materials associated with this website are provided on an “as is” condition, without warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We disclaim all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties about your access and use of the site, including in particular whether you will enjoy free, error-free, and/or uninterrupted access; whether the site is free of viruses, trojans, or other components harmful to your hardware or that will otherwise affect the operation of your hardware; or whether any defects or potentially harmful features on our website will be corrected.
- Fantage Legacy Edition reserves the right to decline a user or third-party from creating an account based on the discretion of the administration team. If the administration team finds it necessary to ban or restrict a current/new user from accessing Fantage Legacy, the administration team will do so. This decision cannot be based on discriminating factors or attributes of a user.
- We may be required to notify you of certain events, including whether there is any change to these terms and agreements. You agree that such notices become effective upon our posting them on this site or upon notifying you by email or postal service. We are not liable for any failure to notify you due to your failure to provide accurate and updated contact information. It is the responsibility of the user to stay informed and updated on our Terms and Conditions.
- Although Fantage Legacy encourages users to post certain friendly, non-harmful material, you are solely responsible for any and all ideas, data, or anything else (“Postings”) posted or otherwise transmitted onto this site through your account. By submitting a Posting, you represent that you are entitled to all rights in the Posting and that the Posting or its submission or use, whether by you or this site in any way conceivable, does not infringe on the rights of any third-party. By submitting a Posting, you also grant and represent that you have the power to grant us permission to use, modify, create derivative works from, and disseminate, anywhere in the world, and to grant others the same irrevocable authority to use, modify, create derivative works from, and disseminate, such Posting or any portion thereof. Accordingly, we, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to delete, modify, or refuse to post any Posting or any portion thereof that in the opinion of the Fantage Legacy administration or moderation team may cause harm in any way to us, any user, or any third-party or that violates the terms and conditions of this site. Fantage Legacy offers multiple chat mode options for our users to choose from. Please refer to our chat mode option guide, and if you are under the age of 13 years old, you are responsible for asking your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) for which chat mode option you should select. Comments posted on the Fantage Legacy Edition official development blog are heavily moderated, and can be deleted at the discretion of our administration or moderation team.
- Fantage Legacy Edition may offer for sale content that is available in the game. This “content” is deemed by Fantage Legacy as game upgrades or additional services that can enhance the gameplay for a user. All for sale content that is available is optional for each user. Fantage Legacy Edition will remain non-profit, and all proceeds will fund future development and game upkeep.
Terms and Conditions Last Modified: June 6th, 2018